Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Pagpapatibay ng Pagkataong Pilipino tugon sa Hamon ng Panahon"

All of us want to develop more our life. You, do you want to develop
more your life? For me, I want to develop more our life. Do you know what to do in order
to Improve your life? It's a simple question right?
In order to Improve your life you should do the VALUING PROCESS
or PARAAN NG PAGPAPAHALAGA in tagalog. There are seven valuing process if you
don't know you can ask MR. Obrero at Values Education Faculty Room. We need these
this Valuing Process because it's a big help in Developing or Improving our life. . . . . .
It is beautiful in Improving our own life , because you learn
more about your talent your emotion and many more. . . . So if I were you you do
the Valuing Process.
It's beautiful in doing this Valuing process because it makes your life more lively
and more energy to live. I want to do this Valuing process because I know that it will help
me in my life. I love to do this Valuing. . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment