Thursday, January 28, 2010

"MY REFLECTION"

The 3rd grading is past. .We will face again in the last and final grading. . .
In the past grading I was make all the activities and post in our subject T.L.E. . .
I was so glad that I belong in the class where we have a computer class. . . .
I was so hard to learn in using computer but I thank ma'am Vera Cruz
because of her I learn so many. . . We have many times to use the computer,
sometimes i was too late to make activities because sometimes I was lazy
to make. . . .
I hope next grading I will do my best to make and it is because it is
the final grading. . .Thank you ma'am Vera Cruz because of you i will grow old
that I will know how to use computer. . .
1/2 a year is almost past so I know that, that time I learn more and I know
that the next grading I will make my projects so beautiful that what I am. .
Thank God for having this kind of subject. . In T.L.E subject I know that all
of us high school students have this subject but from all the more than
1oo section in our school there are only less than 3o section who have this
computer subject. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment