Monday, February 15, 2010

"My Dream, My Future"

All of us have dream for our future. . . . .
But what is this dream we are talking about. . . . .
What is this dream? Did you ever think what will happen to you in the future?. . .
Dream, Dream is one thing that all if us want to achieve. . . What is my dream?
My dream in life is to become a successful nurse someday. . . .it's because I want to help
other people and cure them with their different sickness or diseases. . . I want also to help
my younger sister and brother who are still studying so that I will also help my parents
to their responsibilities with us. . . .What will you do to be successful in your dream?
For me as a student who have a dream, I will study hard I will do my best in all the
subjects that I will encounter. . .If I will have problem I will ask help to my parents
because they are the one who will help us not our friends because someday if you ask
advice to your friends someday your friends are getting bad influence to your friends. .
So most of all ask some advice to your parents. . .
Do your best to attain your dream in life. . . . .

1 comment: